Should I try texting him again? Need advice from a mature man

I met a guys I really liked in a club in vegas(ik worst place to meet someone). well I hooked up with him(no sex). he got my number and he was super sweet, one of the sweetest guys ever. He has only texted me once and I have text him twice, which is a lot for me. I never initiate anything with guys because I like ti wait till they do it. I really like this guy, I was interested as soon as I saw him walking up to me. Should I try texting him again? what should I say? what do you guys thing about a girl been the one asking a guy out? I need a guy to talk to!

Most Helpful Guy

• You've gone super sonic and the guy isn't going to be able to keep up with you unless you slow the hell down. Take a breath then exhale for the sake of all.

The guy gave you his number for a reason. Skip the quirky texts and just be direct. You want to go on a date with him so I suggest you start by asking for one. Send the guy one txt, make it short, and get it all out of the way. You'll feel better afterward, promise.

• i gave him my number. he said he would take me out.

• Good. I hope you meet some other nice men in the mean time.

Let em fight over you and may the best man win!

• well thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Simply put, unless he gave you the wrong number he got your texts. If he hasn't gotten back to you yet then it really is his loss. I would give him a few days after your last text before calling it quits.

• Wow...he caught you hook ..line and sinker at the first look! How longs it been since he got your number? First, would you say he's shy, normal , or the aggressive type? How long ago, since he text you, and what did he say?

• He actually just text me today, but then he stops texting right away, so I don't hey the point of him texting me. He is not shy, but I'm pretty sure he is a busy guy.

• 2 weeks ago. What is a conversation starter bedsides the typical how are you what you doing etc etc

• If he hasn't called, or attempted to call you on the phone in 2 weeks, then you need to move on. He's obviously not that interested. Busy is not an excuse. Believe me, if he was seriously interested, he'd find a second to call. The texts sound like a joke...just to see if you're still there. Kick him to the curb.

• I like being asked out, but if you're the one trying to keep contact and he doesn't reciprocate I'd stop contacting him. Even if he's busy, if he really wants to talk to you, I think he would make the time.

• yeah that's what I was thinking. he asked me twice if I missed him and I said "maybe just a bit. do you?"and never again replied. the first time he said he missed me. And he seemed very interested the night I met him, I guess it was part of an act to make me sleep with him.

• Yes I have, but I was trying to describe what makes that feeling. Personally I think chemistry is a combination of physical attraction with getting along and having common interests. And to some extent I think it's how smooth your interaction is and how easily you talk together but that's a more specific part of getting along and having common interests.

• yeah that too!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, hint that you would like to see him again.

If he seems lazy with his response or not interested then I wouldn't contact him again.

There is nothing wrong with going after what you want, sometimes things don't always come to you.

So I think it's a great thing you are doing,

• when he response he does it real quick, but he stops real quick. I really want something with this guy. Guys tell me wait and girls tell me go ahead lol so hard!

• You can only get so far with texting (some people are better than some at it). Try calling him and telling him you would like to see him.

I know you're getting different advice but ultimately it is your decision.

• no, I wouldn't text him another time.

• i think you should!

• You're not going to find any mature guys on this site