Normal to go back on a dating site

Is it normal for a girl to go back on a dating site, every few days just to check what's going or is it more than that?

i am seeing a girl now but I can't help but see she goes to the website every few days.,why?

we have been on 4 dates and there was a small issue or 2.

she also travels a lot.

my guess is she stops by but I'm not sure of her actions.
she stopped into town and she wanted to see me for a bit while she had some free time.

but she popped in on the dating site..again!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you two aren't even official yet so it's normal for her to do this.

Chances are you aren't the only one she is seeing.

When you are single it's only smart to keep your options open until

you exclusively start seeing someone.

What Girls Said 3

• yea do what you want.

• yes, it snot a bad thing she's jsut considering her options

• i think it is normal, she will keep her options open

What Guys Said 6

• well perhaps she's doing the same thing you are doing?

either way I guess until you are exclusive she wants to continue to weigh her options

• Depends on the site.

For example, Okcupid is more than just a dating site. There are multiple other things you can do there apart from actually looking for dates. If your relationship with her gets more serious, you can ask her about it.

• I don't think it's a good sign.

• If I were dating a girl that was doing that I wouldn't take her as serious and lose some interest so I'd be over her or I'd feel more casual about her. Also I'd stop checking on her. I wouldn't want to add more stress to my life.

• For your age group that is normal. Dating and keeping options open would simply be the norm. Not a good sign but normal.

• yes, it is normal

• She's probably getting contacted a lot . I still talk to girls online while I'm dating someone. Of course that would stop if we become exclusive. She probably notices you online too. Just because she's seeing you, doesn't mean she stops looking. She could be going on there to see if you've been online too! In the future don't bother looking to see if a girl your seeing has been online. It doesn't help you by knowing. DO NOT bring it up to her.

• I don't see it as a good or bad sign. How the 4 dates went, and if you've kissed would carry more weight than her being online.

• @ update. I told you to STOP getting on the dating site yourself! Stop being Mr. paranoid detective!