Why did this girl start ignoring my text messages?

In the beginning if summer all she ever wanted to do was hang out with me but about one week ago we went to a party together we hadn't hung out in a while during the party she seemed really into me and everything and I was thinking I would make my move soon so the next morning I text her saying we should hang out no response at all. I didn't think to much about this. Then the next day I just start texting her about her day then after a while I ask if she wants to hang again she just completely stops texting me. Now she doesn't respond at all. I really don't know what happened things were going so well. I texted her again asking if she is mad at me for something and got no response. What should I do she's kinda hurt my feelings and I'm amazed she would just start ignoring me like this what should I do. The only reason I could possibly see is that she's going to be moving about two hours away and she may not want to be starting a relationship with anyone here witch makes sense but still not really a reason to ignore someone like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol@seeing the word witch in your post.

I think that she just don't want to be bothered right now. Do you remember what you could have possibly said or done that might have rubbed her the wrong way?

Have you tried calling?

Sucks to be ignored especially when everything seemed to be going so well. Just back off and see if she will reach out to you. If she doesn't want to start a relationship because she is moving, then she should be upfront and tell you that.

Anyway, I hope things work out for you.

What Girls Said 9

• This is one reason making assumptions isn't a good idea. How long has it been since the last time you talked to her? Try asking one of your mutual friends about it. I mean we don't know if she's been busy, lost her phone or smthng. Don't jump on the conclusion as well that she is ignoring you. Either give it a time til she response or find out what's up by asking people or try calling her smthng. Good luck, be patient, don't think about it too much

• It sounds like you became clingy, and this scared her off. Even the tiniest sign of clinginess in the beginning can turn a woman off.

• She is not interested... I'm sorry :(

• She's not into you. Move on. Try again, but not with her.

• she's just not that into you, she's moving away anyways. Enough fishes in the sea...

• i don't think she was really interested.

• I did the same exact thing to a guy I hung out with him about 4 times the 2nd time we hung out I knew I was not feeling him as I thought but you could tell he had sex w me 24/7 in his mind I would only hang w him because wed go to bars out to eat and he would always pay but on the 4th time he acted like oh he deserved some ass well...I was on the phone told him I had to go and hauled ass lol I immidiately blocked him on fb & on my phone.I think you should drop it.

• I think she started to ignore you because she felt uncomfortable.

• Ill be completely honest with you, there are reasons why girls don't answer, and ill keep it real, either she's not into you and it was just the moment for her, or you did something that completely creeped her out and she can't get that out of her head, or she met someone else, she may be involved with someone.

also another reason why girls ignore other guys is if they can't admit to themselves they may be falling for a guy/girl. It just happens like that, she may not want to admit it to her self she has feelings for you so she is taking it out on you, I hope this helps

+ if this is the situation that I listed above, then you deserve someone better and more dedicated.

What Guys Said 1

• What a bitch...

You deserve better - plain and simple... who doesn't respond to a simple text message? What cowardice!