Girls, do you forget fast about guys you are dating and really like?

There's this girl I really like, and we are dating for some time now.

She always texts me, everyday, when conversation dies, she always brings another topic to keep it alive.

She always invite me to dates and to go out with her. Or she throw hints that she want me to call her to do something.

When we are together, we always have a great time.

I really like this girl, and I'm kind of insecure.

I'm afraid that she'll leave me out of the blue, like finding another guy.

She looks interested and sometimes even chase me, I always reciprocate. Do you think my insecurity is founded or I'm just thinking stupid sh*t?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have this girl in the bag. Its up to you to man up and play the dating game. I really like to hear she is chasing and asking you out. I feel she's doing this for 2 reason. ONE she's not shy and has high interest in you. TWO, you're being a bit too lazy, and moving a bit too slow. This is the first time I've ever told a guy he was going too slow.

You need to step it up a bit. Take charge of this relationship. You can still lead in the relationship, and allow her to chase you some. It's a fine balance. You must get rid of the insecurities. It sounds like this girls all over you, and you're being too passive. A lot of guys out there can't get a girl to look at them. Yet you have one asking you out, and you're insecure? Come on man! Wake up, before she gives you a reason to be insecure!

I want you to ask her out once a week. DO NOT text her unless she text you, then reply with short texts back. Don't get all touchy feely with her..and pour out your heart and feelings. Kiss her at the end of each date, and thank her for the good time. Other than being too passive, you're doing good. Be a gentleman, and show her why she should keep you around. Good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• just thinking stupid sh*t she obviously has a big mean crush on you so relax she ain't going no where

• nope

• no way they will stick in my mind, 24/7.

• i dont, at all

• no, I don't forget it fast

What Guys Said 0