What kind of guy should I date?

Would it complement me to date more outgoing guys, and guys more smart than me? I am a little bit above average in that area, and somewhat introverted.

Most Helpful Girl

• it is not about personality complementing but more about sharing values, but you could date anybody who will be your opposite in some way to mix things up

What Guys Said 2

• Look at it more as you need/should date someone equally worthy of you as you are of them... meaning if you think someone is good enough for you and you are good enough for them, then date them. This does require honest self-reflection though.

• Someone who YOU are attracted to based off of personality and appearance. Not off of what your friends think, or social media and reality TV suggests. Just look for someone who will treat you wonderfully and how you deserve to be treated.

• Couldn't have said it better, great answer.

• Thank you. Unfortunately too many things influence attraction and relationships are are unimportant today. Looks have come to the forefront of what is the key factor in getting into one and it's just not right. I am not saying date someone that you're unattracted to, but looks fade over time and the person you are inside and personality wise only grows. Just sucks that the media distorts these things.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should just date whoever you find attractive