Have you dated anyone who had a sibling who was an identical twin?

If you did, what did you do to clear any confusion, if there was any?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am an identical twin and I haven't had something weird happen because of that

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, they have different hair styles.

• No it would be too confusing

• I'm not but my sister is. The first time she met his family his brother answered the door and she thought it was him. I'm sure that was incredibly awkward.

• no but my mom has, the guy never told her about his brother and she saw his twin with another girl and thought it was him. lol

• lol can you be sure it wasn't actually him just pulling one over on your mom?

• Can't say that I have but would be fun.

• no, but I wouldn't have a problem with that.

• I don't think I would do that. They might play tricks on me

What Guys Said 2

• I'm headed in thay direction. The girl I'm vibing with has an identical twin sister and she is also in the same class as us. I mostly can tell them apart. My girl is the "older" one. Physically I can't tell them apart facially or by fashion sense (hairstyle, make up +clothes) but my crushes sister has taken to the gym and looks leaner.

• I am an identical twin and my brother and I have dated identical twins. We drank one night and swapped without them knowing. My girlfriend was better in bed despite them having the same parts and bra sizes and all that.

• I call Bullsh*t! lol

• man you are one lucky bastard :D

• All these down votes huh? For such a retardedly liberal site, anything sexual in nature gets down voted. I am always confused as hell here.