To what extent does acne have on choosing people to date?

From 'not at all' to 'I wouldn't touch such a person', where do you lie on dating people with acne?

• I would never consider any person with a history of acne
  • Only one or two spots, no more
  • They can have a few here and there, moderate amounts and I'd still give them a chance
  • They can have quite a bit and I would lean on their personality much more than anything else
  • No acne will stop me from dating a person if I want to

Most Helpful Girl

• I never pay much attention to acne, unless it's really severe. I know acne doesn't always depend on whether a person takes care of their skin or not (could be hormones, genes etc). But sometimes I can't help but wonder if it's because of poor hygiene, or if he just doesn't wash his face. Being able to take care of yourself is pretty high up on my list of priorities, and since I take care of myself pretty well, I'd expect my date to do so too. Some guys think they're too manly to wash their face, that it's something only girls do. That's absolute crap, haha.

But if he can't help the acne and really does try to get rid of it or generally just takes care of himself, I'll definitely give him a chance if he's sweet and charming. :)

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't be susceptible to flirting with a guy I've just met who has a lot of acne. But if I already knew him and liked him as a person, I would probably ignore it if it wasn't really bad.

• pimples are cute when they have a few on the face if the face or body part has a lot is nasty but plays no part on my decision

• C that is not an overly important factor when choosing a partner I care more about their heart and personality rather than their looks.

• As long as you pretend its not there, no one really cares. It's only when you start touching it, obviously.

• moderate amount is fine, I have bit here and there too

• in my school there is this guy who has a lot of acne but I find him so hot either way

• if he has a moderate amount I wouldn't care

What Guys Said 3

• I suffered from acne when I was in high school it was just something that I had to go thru, my face I clear now. It's funny that this question came up because I went out to eat breakfast today and this woman sitting next to me had acne and I though she was beautiful! she was sitting alone eating and smiling. I kinda wish I would have gotten her number now.

• It's not much to an extent but it's just fine.

• girls want perfect looking guys