From 'not at all' to 'I wouldn't touch such a person', where do you lie on dating people with acne?
- I would never consider any person with a history of acne0% (0)20% (2)11% (2)Vote
- Only one or two spots, no more0% (0)20% (2)11% (2)Vote
- They can have a few here and there, moderate amounts and I'd still give them a chance62% (5)30% (3)44% (8)Vote
- They can have quite a bit and I would lean on their personality much more than anything else12% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- No acne will stop me from dating a person if I want to26% (2)30% (3)28% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I never pay much attention to acne, unless it's really severe. I know acne doesn't always depend on whether a person takes care of their skin or not (could be hormones, genes etc). But sometimes I can't help but wonder if it's because of poor hygiene, or if he just doesn't wash his face. Being able to take care of yourself is pretty high up on my list of priorities, and since I take care of myself pretty well, I'd expect my date to do so too. Some guys think they're too manly to wash their face, that it's something only girls do. That's absolute crap, haha.
But if he can't help the acne and really does try to get rid of it or generally just takes care of himself, I'll definitely give him a chance if he's sweet and charming. :)0