Ideas For a 3 Year Anniversary Date / Day

Ideas For a 3 year anniversary Date/ Day

My Boyfriend and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary in December and I need some ideas on how to make it special for him.

Yes we've been dating for 2 years, 7 months, we have never had any alone time due to my family and they keep stepping in our personal relationship, we've never been on a date (just the two of us) because either of our families keep coming with or changing the plans, now I want to go out on a date or do something Extra Special to say thank you for everything he has done for e.g. being the first guy to like and love me, the guy who saved my life twice (don't ask), I don't have money due to supporting my mom.

Please help I only have 5 months to get everything ready because I want it to be amazing, and try raise some cash. Thanks for the help :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i would do a road trip with him to a place nearby that has interesting thins.

What Guys Said 1

• You should try to schedule some getaway trip. It's the most memorable one.

What Girls Said 1

• take him out for a little vacation, go to a beach or somewhere when you cna do a bunch of things like swimming tanning massages and couples things