What if a single, pretty, fun and interesting girl lived in your house?

Hi guys, the question is in the title. How would you feel about it? Do you think about her and in what way? Would you secretly want to have a date or openly ask her on a date. If you are not single, does the thought of her cross your mind every so often or not? Etcetc... Would you purposly avoid dating her? Just tell me anything about it! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be hitting it. If an attractive girl lived in my house and we were both single, then I'd probably make a move.

• Haha funny thing, is I was in a long distance relationship when I first moved in. Then we broke up a week after. Its been 3 months now and I think some of the guys still this I have a boyfriend. There is only 2 guys I think are attractive in my house but one is a shy Japanese guy and the other is a Russian guy who hit on me at first, but now had this married women as hit girlfriend (its weird) but yeah. There is another girl too (very pretty) but these guys are so boring sometimes.

• Well, it'd just be a matter of time I think. If you're attractive like you say you are then things would probably happen on their own in time. And by time I mean that night.

lol jk

• Haha if you say so

What Guys Said 19

• She wouldn't last a week. I'd be on her like a fat kid on a smarty. I certainly wouldn't ask her on a date. It kind of defeats the purpose as she already lives under my roof and is in my personal space and as such would be counterproductive. I'd wait for a moment of sexual tension, which is unavoidable in such a situation, and I'd pounce. I'd shove her up against a wall and do unspeakable things.

That's hypothetical of course. I'm not single and thus not allowed to f*** other women. The reality of my current circumstances would turn me into a pent up ball of sexual frustration and I'd take it out on my girlfriend who would be all the happier for it.

• Lol okay lucky girl :)

• It depends on many things. I wouldn't ask her out based on her external qualities. I would be more interested in her internal qualities.

• If she was renting a room from me then my mind wouldn't even consider it. It would be a business situation, nothing more. If I rented a house with friends for the summer or something and she happened to one of the people involved, if I was interested and attracted to her I might explore that option. It really depends on the specific girl and the situation.

• I'd have no reason to go outside. Ever.

• Haha! That's funny :)

• I will flirt and pursue her til it gets awkward and she moves out...or until something more happens ;)

no in between lol :P

• Well if I liked her then of course. Would be a lot more convenient than dating someone across town haha.

• She'd probably become like my best friend of sister. I'd treat her like a sister, so I don't think I would date her or anything

• My mind would be blown that this would be happening to me.

• Id try to sleep with her

• depends how flirty she is. if she doesn't mind even after knowing that I m with someone I don't mind at all. but it would totally be just physical no emotion.

• good idea )

• I'd ask her out directly.why not.

• That would be the most perfect situation I will be in.

• I'd try to get to know her

• Well we'd have a lot of trouble... it'd end up being very difficult.. I mean I don't know what I would do..

If we ran out of places in the house to f*** in

• That would be awkward since she'd be around all the time when we were both home. I am also seeing 3 people right now, so trying to adx a housemate hookup to that would be insane.

• does she only want good looking guys like every other girl ?

• No, I don't date housemates (or co-workers, or exes of housemates/co-workers/friends/relatives).

• Pretty is very objective (I hope I have the right word for it)

But not necessarily - I'm very introverted and also a bit shy; so unless she took the first step and flirted, then I would probably not ask her on a date and just say "Hi" whenever I passed her.

If I just thought she was OK looking or below then I wouldn't think anymore about her, and the "hi" would be just a friendly greeting.

If I thought she was pretty/hot/cute then she would occasionally pop into my mind and the "hi" would be more like "Hi, I wish you would take the first step, because I don't want to get rejected, but man would I love to date you"

• You did mean subjective.

• Thanks ;) In my defense, English is my third language

What Girls Said 4

• Either cry of jealousy in my room while I sit around lit candles inserting pins into a voodoo doll I made of her, or kill the competition.

• Haha! Gee I hope not!

• well they would try to hook up or at least kiss her.

• They would try to get sex with her

• I think most guys would want some of that!