Why am I feeling this and why is she reacting this way?

well sometimes I'm hesitant in texting my girlfriend first and she doesn't text me too so sometimes we won't talk for 2 or 3 days...she says tht she's fed up of this nature of mine that I never talk to her...but sometimes when she mssgs me I feel hesitant to respond to her and keep her witing for like a day or two...i mean any girl would get pissed..I don't know why I feel hesitanat in replying to her? we've had a few arguments on this issue and despite that she hasn't broken up with me...why? now I text her first and when I don't sometimes she doesn't why?

Most Helpful Girl

• you explained why you fele that way becuas ehses not feelign the relationship anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• it's confusing and your answer is in your question

• well I don't think you are really interested in her as much as beofre

• Sounds like you might not care if your with her or not. Maybe its time to go your separate ways. If you truly care about each other you would both put effort into the relasionship.

What Guys Said 0