Would a girl be willing to do the impossible and date?

a guy who isn't good looking and risk being a laughing stock because women hate guys who are not good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• why is it the impossible, stop with this selfpity and do something.

• what do you want me to do when I failed and still fail everything

• Try harder, try another time until you succeed

• ive been rejected over a 150 times

What Girls Said 6

• Have you tried ugly girls? They usually don't have higher standards

• we don't hate guys who aren't super hot or whatever. I think most dudes have something cute about them.

• i can get you a 1000000 people that can show you otherwise

• becuase no girl has ever smiled at me . Never had a female friend , never been hugged or kissed

• so? that doesn't mean girls only want to associate with supermodels lol. it doesn't happen for everyone at the socially 'right' time.

• Well if you're referring to yourself no because youd already have your preconseptions aboit me obviously by how ypi protray women

• you need to get rid of those feelings, good things will come

• they weren't there before , I got treated the same way by women

• Your self degradation is what women dislike, much the same way men hate it. Be comfortable in your skin!

• well every woman I try to talk to insults me or calls me ugly doesn't

• how will they know that if non of them give me a chance to do so

• Gotta make them want that chance with you, that's why I said sell your best assets... they'll stand outand you'll have confidence w them :)

• Girls date unattractive guys all the time. There must be something else wrong with you.

• well I'm not unattractive , I'm hideous

What Guys Said 1

• If girls dated only good looking guys, there would be a lot of single girls (not just a lot of single guys)! Bear in mind there are approximately equal numbers of guys and girls.

• false (homosexuality ) , women chase after good looking guys only until late 20s and they become desperate

• link In the USA, 2.2% of men are gay and 1.4% are bisexual, while 1.1% of women are gay and 2.2% are bisexual. So, apparently, the number of gay men is approximately DOUBLE the number of lesbians. And, if you combine the stats for gays and bisexuals, there are more men in that combined category than women. It sounds like straight women have more to worry about than straight men!

• women can get 20 guys after her , even if they are not good looking