If you smoke pot, do you prefer the person you date to also do it or not?

Just wondering if people who smoke pot (especially guys) would rather date somebody they can smoke it with or no...?

Most Helpful Guy

• i used to smoke it and I always preferred girls who also smoked since we'd both kind of be on the same "level"... kind of like if you have some drinks and your partner is completely sober it's that kind of feeling. It's not a deal breaker or anything but it's nice to be able to do that together... plus the sex for both people feels amazing when both are high

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not one who smokes anything so maybe this question isn't for me, but I definitely would prefer a girl who didn't.

• I would prefer someone who did, because I feel like it would be a fun activity to do together. I certainly understand if people don't like to, so I wouldn't mind if someone didn't. I'd just hope that she was okay with me still smoking.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I'd rather date a guy who smokes weed over one who doesn't

• My ex did but it just screwed up his life. It broke my.heart. I am never dating someone who.does drugs again after.that experiemce

• i wouldt mind either way.