We haven't talked in a week, is it over?

I have been dating this guy for 2 month with some change, talking for a few month longer. He is a great guy, couldn't have asked for better. We talk every day over texts and over the phone. He is the one to contact me first 98% of the time. He has a very demanding job and I do not want to interrupt him, so I let him take the lead. Last Sat we had a fight. I wasn't a big fight but we have not spoken since then. I tried to make a first step to open up the communication. I received a great news that I have been waiting for for a while and included him in the mass text. All I received back was a cold congrats. Is what we had over? We Haven't talked and I don't know if this is the way to end it or what's going on? It sounds very silly to end us dating over a silly little fight, and without closure or a statement that we are done, Is it over?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's weird, a week is a long time with no contact. Try sending another text to see what's up. He could be going through something? If he doesn't respond, move on.

What Guys Said 1

• It's still not over. Try to talk to him in person for some issue solvers.

What Girls Said 1

• if I were you I would just send a text to see how he answers