Have you ever wanted

To date a model? Well I have that chance, my girlfriend just got a job as a model. I know you guys won't believe me but that's fine because I know. So have you ever wanted to date one?

Most Helpful Girl

• No never wanted to date a model. Date an attractive person? Sure, but the job means nothing. My guys sexy enough to be a model, and that's good enough for me :)

• But I never thought I would date one though. But I don't really like that all the guys at the modeling agency are checking her out and trying to get with her

• If she's better then average why is she a model? Aren't models attractive?

• That's my point, better than average = attractive. However, where she works all of the females are better than average. So, in a normal office job she would stand out, but she won't stand out so much when the other females around her are better than average too.

What Girls Said 12

• A model counterpart doesn't faze me. I wouldn't randomly find them more attractive because they are now a model. As long as they are good looking in my eyes and can hold a conversation then all is well.

• The modelling itself wouldn't attract me to a guy. It's obviously the personality that would matter more. And whether or not he lets the modelling get to his head.

I actually wanted to be a model and when I told my guy friends they seemed worried for me. "Guys are just gonna wanna bang you, nothing more"

• I wouldn't really care. The common stereotype is that all models are either stupid or cocky or players, but I wouldn't say that's completely true. Sure, for some the description may fit, but I know some models who are very nice and smart people. It would really just depend on the guy's personality.

• I have before, two of my boyfriends have been, and currently I am seeing this guy who is an Abercrombie & Fitch model so well see how that turns out.

• No, it's not for me.

• hahah! hell yeah I wannted to date all kinds of models and good for you lol

• i prefer actors

• K, congrats

• Not really but congrats

• If it happens I would and it would be because I like him as a person not for his looks alone or job.

• i ahvent really

• Never really occurred in my mind til I dated one. It was horrible. He was very aware of his good looks and not to mention every girl had a crush on him. And how a lot of agencies wanted him. He became cocky. And last time I saw him he had another girl (whom was a model) in his arm 2 days after we went out. He saw me saw him. We never talked after that and it just ended. I'm not saying all models are like that but that's what happened to me.

What Guys Said 6

• ive banged 2 models, its nice because theyre obviously lookers, but at the same time I don't think id date em, because they were dumb as rocks... and as much as I like me some roxy...

• I have not. Much the other way around, actually.

• No not really

• Yes, I really do want one.

• No.. Though I don't see any problem with it

• My sister was a model for a good 5 years, and I would have never dated any of her friends, regardless of how attractive they were. A fling would obviously be fine but nothing more than that. It sounds neat to tell your buddies that your girlfriend is a model but in the end anyone can be a model...you can model hands, you can model plus-size clothing, or any other thing that needs a human in a photograph. What's sad is that most girls who get into modeling let the cameras get to their head and they over-inflate their self-worth, and when their career crashes and burns it's not pretty.

Models develop eating disorders and have unhealthy self-esteems more often than not. They think they'll make it big when they're still doing shoots for small agencies and they end up making no more than your average struggling college student. The agencies screw them over plenty of times, they even do sexual favors to get consideration over another girl. They get hired to look good at parties and will have rich guys hitting on them, sometimes celebrities. There are too many temptations in the industry for a model to remain faithful to a partner who isn't in the loop. You travel around a LOT and meet too many attractive and powerful people to have your partner remain in your mind 24/7.

If she got signed to an international agency then I'd be wary. If it's just a photo shoot for a local business then that's not really a big deal, and you shouldn't make it one.