I think I may have made him mad... What should I do?

The guy I started dating asked me to text him when I got home so he knew I got there okay. I started acting like a crazy b**** and waited to see if he'd text me if I didn't text him. He didn't so a little after midnight I sent him a text to tease him saying I got lost and ended up in this random place. I immediately texted back that I was just kidding and that I had a really great time with him. He texts me an hour later at one am saying he was sleeping and just got the text and asked if I was okay (in all caps). I thought he was trying to pull my leg (we tease each other from time to time) so when I saw it the next morning I was like ha ha nice try. Then he didn't say anything so I texted him "you were kidding right?" He said ha ha no I wasn't but at least I kinda tricked you haha. I responded that I was really sorry and that I sent just kidding right after I sent it and wouldn't mess with him about something like that. He hasn't responded...do you think he's pissed? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think he'd get mad over that just in case flirt with him to get him back on track but don't mess around guys don't like games either stare into his eyes when you talk to him and have dates progress a step at a time so he knows were you're going. get serious look at him on the face when you talk to him etc. so he knows you're serious and he won't say anything

What Guys Said 6

• Guys don't get pissed about small stuff like that haha, just do ALL of us guys a favor and just text him again and don't play any games.

• He's probably not angry. Keep flirting and you'll be fine, sounds like he's not much of a texter is all

• I doubt he's mad, but don't make a habit of that silliness.

• He's not mad at all. YOu should just talk to him about this.

• I think it was really rotten!

You want someone to give a sh*t about you then you can’t have the decency to let him know that you made it!

And quit TEXTING push the button and call quit being so impersonal texting has no emotion!

• texts don't go over well when you're trying to be funny. Typically texts are supposed to be used for quick things like "be there in a few" etc..if you want to be funny with him, try calling him, or have him call you whatever

What Girls Said 2

• When I'm pissed off, I don't use "haha" in texts and certainly not twice in one. Maybe he forgot to answer or didn't know what he could answer to that text. Just text him tomorrow a casual text and see what he says, maybe ask him if he's upset? Then you'll see what he says and know your answer.

• i don't think he was just kidding around.