The guy I'm dating says he needs to clear his head?

So I've been dating this guy for a couple months and it has been perfect! We've been talking future and we both want the same things. For the past couple of weeks his ex who doesn't even live in the same country has been texting him which is now making him confused. He has been very honest with me and says he cares for her still but cares about me just as much. He told me everything with us is perfect and our relationship has so much potential. He told her to stop messaging him but she still does. The other day she told him she was moving to Las Vegas and it has been bothering him that he told me he didn't think it was a good idea if we did anything for awhile and he didn't want to talk to either of us and that he needs to clear his head. I'm very sad and down and am trying to give him space but don't know what to do or if he will come back :(

What Guys Said 1

• Your best bet is to give him space. In situations like this, the tighter you grip someone, the more you push them away.

What Girls Said 0