My ex and daughter dating?

My boyfriend broke up with me after we dated for 6 months.It took me completely by surprise. I loved him. Just a week after he broke up with me, he tells me that he has feelings for my daughter. She has been involved with a lot of our activities, and is also friends with my boyfriend. Now, my daughter is not telling me when my ex and she do things together. I feel hurt, betrayed, and very bitter. I don't know how I can deal with the two people I cared about most now. I feel that while she might not be dishonorable about my boyfriend, she is there for him, and not for me, and she is creating an opportunity for him to like her, and not me. Am I screwed up or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, that's just about the worst kind of betrayal imaginible. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I doubt you could salvage your relationship with your boyfriend, nor should you try to if he's the type that would betray you that badly, but hopefully your daughter will come to her senses and leave him and you two will be able to repair your relationship. I'll say a prayer for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Thats a real problem. Its sick. Yes you're in a mess. Don't kill anyone. Its not your problem its theirs. They're vindictive and getting back at you in the worst way they can think of.

• No, you're not screwed-up. He is. How old is he and how old is your daughter?

What Girls Said 1

• What's the age difference between you both? Is it over 20 years or so if so? Then I'm sorry but you need a reality check the likelihood of him staying with you is not that high since you both probably want different things. MOST of the time when there's such a huge age difference the only interest is sex. However, I do wish you the best of luck but next time don't allow anyone else to get involved with your significant other daughter or friend or anyone else. But I'm sorry but sh*t happens.

• Its a 19 year difference:-(

• Yeah I'm sorry dear but like I said those relationships don't work out in the long run