He took a day to respond, what do I do?

This guy I think only views me sexually cause that's how we met. I responded to his text yesterday and he JUST responded this afternoon . Should I just not text him back at all and wait for him to retext me to show it bugs him, or should I just not talk to him anymore? He's also kind of a man whore lol so I don't wanna be like every other girl, nor am I.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're interested in this guy. At the very least, girls find him attractive and he satisfied you "sexually." For now, give him the benefit of the doubt. Don't read deeply into guys' actions.

Finally, as a "man whore" myself, it's not that you "don't wanna be like every other girl." It's that you don't want other people knowing that you are "like every other girl." So, relax. Just keep it on the down-low, ride him, and use him to make you feel good.

What Guys Said 2

• Go with the flow. Text him whenever you feel comfortable of.

• You're assuming it would bug him.

I'll bet you it wouldn't bother him in the least.

What Girls Said 1

• dont waste your time or emotions on this guy if you don't want to be just like every other girl to him :/ sorry.