Girls, would you date a guy who euthanised his mother?

Say he drove her out of state so she could commit suicide legally. He suggested doing it after he heard of his uncle's suicide in the same manner, and she agreed if it ever got too bad that it ought to be done. She had Alzheimer's so once she got really messed up she couldn't make many decisions but it still happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be afraid he'd pressure me to do the same to my mother if she were terminally ill.

What Girls Said 3

• i'd want to know how he felt about it...or if he was ok... can't be easy making a decision like that and carrying it out... I'd want to know more about the thought process.

• What would you consider to be the "ideal" thought process for something like this?

• No, I don't need to come up with something to fee a girl, I can do that myself. I'm curious what your ideal thought process would be, that's all.

• the truth. always the truth.

• No. I say let things happen naturally

• Lol is this guy you?

• haha >_> well would you date "a guy" who did that...

What Guys Said 0