Girls, how do you like to get kissed on a first date?

Do you like to have it at the end of the date or spontaneously in the middle of the date when you and your guy are having a 'moment'. Also if he does it at the end of the date in the car where should his hands be? (Would it bother you if he grabbed your cheeks with his hand or perhaps felt the outside of your leg?

Most Helpful Girl

• Any of those sound good as long as he's courteous and not too touchy feely. Keep tongue and hands to yourself and try to match her enthusiasm, and you'll be fine :) I like when guys hold my head when they kiss me. It's sweet and protective, whereas grabbing her leg is a little too much. Maybe tracing her leg with one finger is OK, but it's better to barely touch them on the first date. Kisses are made better by good eye contact before and after.

• I like the idea of tracing her leg with your finger, leaves her wanting more like the person above said and its not inappropriate

What Girls Said 19

• Honestly if it were me, then I would love for you to do it "in the moment". It would be so magical to me. And if you touched me. I wouldn't mind where you touched me as long as it wasn't on the boob, grabbing my ass, or in my private. But other than that pretty much anywhere. And as of how to be kissed. I would love it if you put hour hand around my cheek and then slowly pulled me closer until our lips met and we were in a slow passionate kiss.

• I wouldn't like to get kissed on a first date. The girl needs to be sure that she likes this guy, and that doesn't usually happen until the second date. Not to mention, you need to be 100% sure that she likes you, because if she doesn't and you try to kiss her, she's never going to answer your call again.

That being said, by the third date, you will be sure she wants you to kiss her, and you should grab her cheeks as a "Im a man who will protect you" type move. Do NOT touch her leg, that just says "I only want to f*** you"

• oK I see what you mean, but I'm a really friendly person and I've always gotten a kiss at the end of a first date. Even if she's about to leave Ill say something like "Aww I don't get a kiss?" and I've always gotten one, but just out of curiosity if she didn't want to and I asked "Not even on the cheek?" do you see anything wrong with that approach?

• If the first date is an issue I don't see how waiting till the third makes a big difference.

first date to third date is only three days. I see no real difference. waiting till the twentieth date would make sense. 3rd date you're still kissing a stranger.

by the third date you're still only going to know what he wants you to know. about himself and about what he thinks of you.

• It depends on how the connection is. There's no magic formula to the right first kiss. Wait until you get the clear feeling that she's into you. Best first kiss I ever had was after a few dates. He took me on a little drive to go look at a view spot(I had just moved to a new part of cali) and he dropped me off,then called me 5 minutes later to come outside,and he told me some cute sh*t about how he was really starting to like me,and when I told him I felt the same way,he grabbed both of my hands in his,and pulled me a little closer and kissed me. It was so sweet and perfect.

• If there is a 'moment' during the date, yes kiss her... But, keep it short and sweet and No Tongue. You will know how she feels about this by her reaction. As long as this didn't encite a slap or a verbal request to not try that again then a kiss at the end of the date should be the same type as above.

• i don't like dates. it gives a false sense of acquaintanceship. I prefer to be the one to kiss the guy because of the two of us its much less likely I'm a rapist. I also don't like surprises. if I go to kiss him he's not going to surprise me if we kiss.

id like to kiss whenever we both feel it. I don't care when in our relationship it happens as long as its a mutually desired act.,.

i think all this first second third date rule is bullsh*t. if you're not ready on the first you wouldn't be ready on the third. its just considered cheap todo it on the first. there's no real actual difference. its a matter of a few days. there's no great decision you make in life in just a few days,

i don't think its a big deal if you're willing to do it on the third day. its just a facade. people feel superior if they say I never do x why z on the first date. somehow you know in advance that you can't know anything on the first but all you need to know on the third. its fake. imo.

• A kiss on the first date hasn't been considered 'cheap' for ages. Sex is typically a third date expectation, not kissing.

• no tongue on a first date. a nice sincere kiss on the cheek or lips is good. and a slight hand to the side of the face is nice when going in for a kiss. don't be to touchy on a first date with your hands though. a girl may get the wrong impression. I know I would if a guy put his hand on my leg.

• it depends on who I am with and if I like them enough.

usually, just a peck if I really like you.

more than that, if I really like you and knew you for a while.

• The best would be during the date; if you have a "moment" and you feel she's receptive. The car scene is too cliché for my taste, but I'd say you should put your hands on her cheeks. On a first date, I wouldn't like it if you already tried grabbing my legs.

• I do not kiss on the first date. I have to make sure that I like him and that he actually likes me. No physical contact should be made on the first or second date. EVER. Walk her to the door after the date, hold open the car door for her (actually any and every door). Be a gentleman, let her make the first move.

• if the first date is an issue I don't see how waiting till the third makes a big difference.

• Wow. You, must not get much action.

• I like to kiss on first date , but not make out. Last date I went one the guy kept trying to make out with me then a hand job. No. His hands should be around my waist. Not the inside of my leg on first date.

• on the cheek. maybe that's too old-fashioned... it really depends on how long I knew that guy beforehand. if I had known him for months, then it's a different story. I like things to be simple.

• I think its sweet :)

• tiny, soft kisses during a moment

• I'd say the end of the date would be better.

• meh it doesn't really matter to me.

• I expect it.

• my favorite kiss was with a douche but it was perfect. He kissed me once, softly on the lips and his hands where right above my hips . It was perfect because he could have done anything but that soft kiss made me want more and feel like initiating.

• just a light peck when he drops me off at home.

• On the cheek

What Guys Said 1

• These answers are incredible and not at all what I'd expect. I always kiss on the first date, and usually get to 2nd or 3rd base at my apartment...so confusing.