Guys, if you text a girl everyday, would you consider yourself to be interested in her?

Okay, so I met this guy online about 2 weeks ago and we pretty much hit it off right off the bat. He seems like a pretty cool guy, we got to know a lot about each other, and we text literally everyday. Now, usually he tends to text me first periodically throughout the day just to see how I'm doing or what I'm up to. I would say I'm pretty interested in him. I mean, I would say the signs are there on his end, as far as flirting goes which seems to be an obvious sign. But, I just wanted to make sure and ask if guys in particular, would text a girl everyday if you were interested in her or if you had some type of motive behind it, if you really liked her? I don't want to jump the gun and start assuming things.

Most Helpful Guy

• When there's a girl I like, I want to talk to her all the time all day every day. I want to get to know her as soon as possible. I guess this is out of frustration since I've been rejected by so many women for reasons I can't understand. Most guys know the, wait a few days and don't text back right away so you don't sound needy. Well it sucks and I will admit that. Sometimes, you just need someone of the opposite sex to talk to that's not a close friend. I hope this puts things into perspective from the standpoint of a guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, he wouldn't be burning calories on you if he wasn't interested. Guys don't really have a lot of "girl" friends, there's girls he wants to f*** and hasn't yet and ex girlfriends.

• Regular communication...in any form...especially communications that say "Hi, I'm thinking about you" are absolutely indicators that he's interested.

• Maybe...

(a) No:

There are girls that I think are cool and I hang out with them without seeing them as a romantic partner. They're cool, but not my type. I'm more likely to text these girls often. I'm naturally very flirty with these girls, just because I don't give a f*ck what they think --- I'm not trying to bed them. Less pressure. And the fact that other (hotter) girls can see these girls flirting back in real life is a plus.

(b).Yes

I would text a girl I liked every day if I knew she liked me back and we have been talking regularly for a while. In the beginning, I don't like texting every day. It makes me seem needy. Plus, I don't like focusing on one girl immediately.

• it would mean I find her interesting. if I'm intrested in her I might do *hug* or say things like hope to hear from you soon; I'm glad we met.

• Meh... honestly? - maybe.

I text just to see where I stand... doesn't mean I'm exactly interested in the girl...

For instance, I'm currently "courting" 4 different girls - none of them are exactly jerk-off material, but I'm trying to put the shallowness of looks aside and attempting to get to know these girls personality-wise...

I mostly text just to see how things are...

What Girls Said 0