Why does this guy text me when he is busy? Why not just wait until you can really talk?

OK gentlemen on GAG I'm really confused. This guy I'm dating texted me last night (his initiation) to just say Hi. But obviously he was busy. He asked how my day was and then proceeded to say he just finished mowing the grass and was going to get in the shower. So he texted me about 10 min after the shower and made some very small talk. So we didn't talk that long.

Im just not understanding why he just doesn't wait until he isn't busy doing other things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding the time to text or call you when he is busy shows that he cares about you enough to make time for you in his busy schedule. It's a good thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he was thinking about how hot and sexy you are while he was mowing. It's a boring chore, so it helps to let your mind wander...so he had to contact you.

• Does not compute. You women need to set apart "special time," away from all other activities, just to chat?

Man always busy. Man hunt. Man forage. Man drink beer and watch game. Man make more smart with news and computer. Man go see woman for sex and talk-time.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably is just trying to kill the little bit of time that he has. Ask him when he is free and tell him to contact you then. Games are for kids.