Guys. how long after meting a woman you are interested in, would you want her to kiss you?

whats too soon. what's too long.

Question is either too long or too short.

Updates:
im asking how long from the time you meet. in terms of days or weeks or months.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually there is no set time for me on when I want what to happen. She can kiss me the first day we meet, but depending on the tone or context it might change the way I think about it. That's actually the important part in this. Reading the mood. Does it fit there, or not? It's a judgment call.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

4|2
    0|0
    • thats pretty specific, thanks:)

• Show All
    • Oh good. A fellow cynic, like me.

• lol ;)

What Guys Said 4

• If it is a girl I am interested in than the first date is fine. Doesn't have to be making out just a normal kiss haha

1|0
    0|0
    • what if you have not dated yet. but have hung out for a while. do you have to date first? and if not how 'long' would you want to wait?

• Show All
    • oh thank you . we've already kissed. I was just curious ;)

• Oh well good :P

• well I would prefer to do it myself, but if that wasn't an option, ASAP!

1|0
    0|0
  • I gentle kiss on the cheek is fine on the first date, second date latest. As for making out?; 3rd or 4th date maybe?

0|0
    0|0
    • what if you guys haven't gone and dates. just hung out? does she have to wait for a date?

• Show All
    • hmm.. I don't think I know the difference. I mean I've never pecked anyone on the cheek.

kissing isn't really sexual for me, its more of a sensual thing.

but I don't really get anything out of it if it doesn't last long. I like to melt into it for a while till I'm not thinking about anything else. I had just assumed lengthy kisses become sexual for guys by default. a peck doesn't seem long enough to count as affection.

idk I made several assumptions I should nothave as its your answer. not mine

• Well, I guess I was thinking of how you would kiss hello/goodbye an aunt or a grandma. A simple token of affection versus kissing on the lips, which is obviously more than affection. Sorry if I confused the whole thing! LOL.

• I'm an old fashioned guy, so I stick by the 3rd date rule usually. However, if a girl seems interested in kissing before that point, and I really like her, I'll kiss her sooner.

1|0
    0|0
    • im asking about her kissing you.

• Show All
    • As soon as she wants to after realizing she has feeling for me. I'm not picky.

• cool.thanks.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.