College girls, what do you perfer in college guys?

im a college student who spends more time dating then partying/dating. this year I want to change that. do you perfer guys who are jocks with loads of experiance of a guy with less but is focused on you and his studies?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like men who are less experienced, because he more innocent, less contaminated by other woman,doesn't hold a candle to his collection of former woman,and lets me show him what I like. And I feel sexy at the end of the day.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I look for someone I can connect with on an intellectual level. High school relationships are more superficial, but as time goes, you learn that there is far more to a relationship than just a hot guy with tons of "experience". If anything, it makes me more unattracted to a person if I've heard it through the grapevine that he's gotten around.

• super hot abs;D

• I love a muscley jock with a brain

• I'll take the second guy. I don't like slackers. I want a guy who takes his education seriously. After all, that's what college is for. And I don't want a guy who's slept with a lot of girls. I think its kind of gross that he's been around so much. And since I don't party, the partying type of guy isn't for me. I'm more mellow and introverted so that's not my type of guy.

What Guys Said 0