This one is for the boys.......any significance?

Boys is there any significance in the way you kiss a girl? Do you kiss differently when you really like a girl versus only physical attraction? Please answer truthfully. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think so. part of kissing is about passion and physical attraction. if this was true that deeper or more intense kissing meant more love I would be married by now. it just makes us feel that way as girls so we have to be careful.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't get as far as kissing if my attraction is only physical. So I can't really answer

• no, its a physical process that I just do, you follow it step by step, nibble on the lips move your hands to waist and face respectively with light probes with the toungue until she starts full frenching

• Not really.

• Not for me. I kiss to enjoy myself, and to make her enjoy it so she wants to do more of it.

What Girls Said 0