The guy I'm dating says he's doesn't know what he wants for his future

We were talking everything fine and then he just out of no where said he didn't know what he wanted I asked if I was the problem he said he had a serious convo with his dad about his future..his dad doesn't kno we're dating And I asked if I was the problem he said at the moment I'm not and not to stress but he doesn't message me anymore and when I tell him I love him and I'm there he says he doesn't know!? He's 18 and I'm 17 what's should I do?

I don't wanna hurt you, and with you my only problem is how I am, not how much I love you you're a fabulous girl, its like god gave me something to carry and take care of and I dnt know if I'm good enough for it this is what he texted me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like he's not sure what he wants yet. Which seems reasonable since he's only 18. I know this seems like a lot, but you two are so young. I wouldn't worry too much about your future yet. People change as they get older. I know I am a different person than I was at 18, and I am turning 24 next month!

The best thing you can do is to be yourself and to explore your interests. Maybe over time you will discover that you aren't feeling anything for this guy, or that you two are just too different. That's part of growing up. Trust me, when you get older, relationships change. I know it seems like all your friends are finding someone. Most of my friends had kids at your age and were with their one true love. But that's honestly not typical. I just live in magical place :P

• Thx you :) and me and him talked and he was just seeing if he could stop think about me for 2 days said it was the hardest thing so were working it out but thx you !

What Guys Said 1

• what do you expect he's only 18...

What Girls Said 0