How much value do guys put on texting?

Most girls obsess over sending just the right text at exactly the right time to a guy, and we overanalyze when he doesn't respond. But how important is texting to guys? Would you say you always reply to a girl you like, or do you not place that much importance on it?

Most Helpful Guy

• i reply to any direct message at least I try to, if not then there's a reason why I forgot to reply

thats just general manners though

do I place any individual importance on replying to texts?

not even slightly

hope that clears the fog of female expectation

What Guys Said 2

• I make sure to say what I mean and not just write anything I think down.

I don't think about timing or how often people text each other. if they want to respond they'll get back to me when they can.

• I used to think being funny and texting a girl a lot was important but actually being funny once and awhile being a d*** most of the time. Not replying the other half works much better.

But id least respond eventually if I liked you. /my experience text don't even come through sometimes.

What Girls Said 1

• From what I can tell, they don't like to do it much, only doing it when they have to.