Are you disturbed by the thought of 12 year olds going on dates?

If so, why? I don't find dating at 12 to be that bad, UNLESS they're in this situtation:

link

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. The way I look at it, if a 12 year old is going on a date, it's more than likely to see a movie, or to go to mini-put, or even just for ice cream. That's all innocent stuff. I would have a much bigger problem if the 12 year olds were going out to have sex or do drugs. As long as they are just having innocent fun, that's okay.

What Guys Said 8

• Not really.

I mean I wouldn't expect any relationship at that age to last that long or go any further than holding hands/kissing. I suppose once it went further than that, I would be disturbed.

• DAng right I am; there are tons of them here on Gag lying about their age. They're too young to be having any kind of relationship; mostly it's about prostitution, directly or indirectly.

• WTF!? What do you mean indirectly or directly?!

• YES! Although back then, people got arranged marriages at the age of 12 or 3, times have changed.

A 12 year old does not have the maturity and financial stability to do much of anything. I'm sure it's possible for a very rare amount of people, but for most people at the age of 12, they need to focus on their studies. Even people that are double that age do not have the ability to handle relationships.

Can you imagine 12 year olds having kids or having drama? They're too young.

• Going on dates - no.

Having sex - yes.

• I don't see anything bad about it depending on where the date is, timing of the day or night, and the transportation to get there and back.

• Depends how. If it's just going out in a friendly way? That's still a date basically, but nothing serious going on? I'm not disturbed. But if they are doing something serious (even just kissing in a serious way) then I think that's a bit too much for their age.

• With parental supervision, I have no problem with it. My mom took me and my first girlfriend on dates when we were 11.

• not if it's with me I'm not.

What Girls Said 5

• sigh. I am kinda... they're just KIDS! so immature and idiotic. but these days, idk. kids are becoming hypersexualized.

• I think I was still playing with stuffed toys at 12. I didn't even think about boys - apart from in passing when at school.

• Nope but I think they should sticking to being a kid and wait until they are mature enough to handle a relationship.

• They're kids and kids do stupid things. I don't agree with it.

• If parents are there, I guess it'd be okay.

My niece is 12 and really beautiful, I can't imagine letting her date yet. She's just a child.