Ladys: Which type of woman is most likely to either have a one night stand or sex on first date?

Please answer the poll, and give reasons for your answer, if it is not present please comment OK which type would be most likely.

• A single mom
  • A recent break with boyfriend
  • A recent break with husband
  • A single girl out of town
  • A committed girl out of town

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't have an option for catholic girls. LOL

Anyways, the simplest answer is the woman who wants to have sex on the first date or have a one night stand.

There really isn't a general rule for who will and who won't. Those things are usually a spur of the moment kind of deal. If the chemistry is right and the mood is there, someone who would actually never do that, end up doing it. Other women who say they would, often don't.

Women are more selective about casual sex because they have to take into account their safety and well being, ESPECIALLY with a complete stranger. Is he going to rob me? Is he going to follow me home? Is he going to rape me? Is he going to kill me? Is he going to kill me? Is he going to give me a disease?

Guys don't have to go through 100,000,0000,000 safety precautions when engaging in sex, or going out on a date.

• Actually, men have just as much to worry about -

link

• and the only worry that wouldn't pertain to men mentioned in your list is being raped. Men have just as much to lose.

• i was speaking in terms of perceived social norms. Of course men can be victims of assault. However, society doesn't warn men against dangers of casual sex or strange women other than the women getting pregnant on purpose. You never hear advice given to men to not drink at the club/bar, not to go out at night by themselves, not to dress a certain way, not to draw attention to themselves, not to put themselves in danger ,est. Society only has this paranoid stigma regarding women, not men.

What Girls Said 13

• You're looking at it the wrong way. Your best bet is the girl dancing on the table and offering stranger blow jobs. Gotta strike while the irons hot though. She'll be to busy tomorrow hating herself and questioning what she's doing with her life.

• Hard to say based on the options given. (bad multiple choice)

I voted the one who recently broke up with a boyfriend. It was close with a recent break with husband (kinda similar, varies with situations) and single girl out of town.

Could be better options though.

• If it were easy to say, I wouldn't ask, Wtf?

• It's not easy to say because boyfriend/husband are pretty similar. So they should be the same option. There are women who think it's best to sleep around after leaving a relationship (married or not) because theyre just so hurt that they want to "replace" the guy, or just want sex, etc. It can be a number of reasons. There are also women who just can't sleep around after leaving

So, like I said, sh*tty multiple choice. Should be more personality based if you were asking these type of questions.

• **There Are also women who just can't sleep around after leaving a relationship because they miss their unique partner too much that they wouldn't WANT to replace them. Hard to differentiate between some1 who just left their boyfriend/husband without hearing how they differentiate personality wise.

So, wtf? Don't get offended because I told you that you can do a better poll than that. Grow up and learn to take constructive criticism.

• I wouldn't put anything past any of the options you listed. Anybody is capable of sleeping around regardless of the situation.

• F: A horny girl from either of the groups

• I slept with my fiance' on our first date. We had sex till it was light outside and we talked so I guess it led to love. I'm yet to know what kind of "girl" I am.. so its a bit of a silly question.

Stereotypically, the rebound girl.

• if you chase after any of these types of girls with this assumption, you're going to be disappointed.

• Probably a girl who has recently been dumped (or recently dumped a guy who was bad to her). But it's hard to say.

• This one's difficult, especially the ones with the break up. Some women react differently to it than others. Some grow to resent men for a (short) time and others will seek a wild one night stand to forget about their recent ex. So the single girl is your best bet.

• A single girl out of town

• None of the above, honestly. Yes, it is possible that the types of women you listed in your poll are up for it, but none of them are "most likely" to, or guarantee the most success. Some women are up for it, some aren't, sometimes regardless of their situation, sometimes not. If you're looking to get laid, just go with anyone who really says they're up for it. It's a lot easier than trying to analyze every girl's situation before making a move.

• A horney girl who is not looking for anything long term. That girl fall into any of those categories

• None of the above.

I'd say F: the girl who has emotionally hung up on a man who isn't interested in her for at least a month or more. She can't move on to dating, but she is hurting for him at the same time. So casual sex makes her feel connected to men again in some way and also is an ego boost. But most women who are recently broken up are upset and introspective. Most girls I know don't sleep with randoms as much as the hook up with friends or exes, so being out of town doesn't seem to be the key, either.

• recent break with boyfriend.

What Guys Said 8

• F. The one who wants to

• Recent breakup, its called a rebound. And girl from out of town because thers is no risk of being labeled a slut.

• I voted B.

• I think any woman mentioned on that list is likely...

But the one most likely to would be B - the break with the boyfriend... Rebound hookups are most common ;)

A - she's probably more concerned about her kids

C - she probably needs more time to get over the break

D - she's probably too cautious

E - she's probably too cautious

• pretty much a model, I talked to many models. they love nightstands, lol. I never met one. however I have actually a friend who is a model, lol.

i just got on meetme and some girl gave me her number, lol.

• I hope you realize, that on this site, girls find the idea of being a girl who would have a one night stand or sex on a first date to be a negative reflection of her value or worth as a woman. So, you're basically asking women to self-identify with something they feel is negative, or to project it onto a group they simply don't identify with or relate to in order to convince themselves that they don't possess what they deem to be a negative quality as a woman.

That's basically the information you're soliciting for.

• I am going with E because I get the most contacts from them off of craigslist. A lot of the women who contact my casual encounters ad are married or engaged trying to go behind their S/O's back.

• F. The drunk girl