Best way to date girls not in your major?

Im in engineering (electrical and computer) so there are not many girls. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to date them but there arnt enough to go around lol. I know clubs and stuff but how do you meet girls not in your major?

Most Helpful Guy

• Engineering at my uni. is FULL of fine ladies! Meet girls in common areas such as your student center, cafeterias or food courts if you want to branch outside of your major. Some guys try at the gyms on campus but who wants to be bothered during a work-out?

What Girls Said 3

• Spend some time in the Science building. Nursing students are mostly girls and they don't get exposed to many guys in their major.

• yeah I have always like bio/premed/prevet majors since they like helping people and because they are stem and relate in that way lol

• Gen ed classes, talk to girls on campus, or join clubs.

• just hang out were she hangs out.

What Guys Said 2

• You can meet women in college EVERYWHERE besides class!

Dorms, apartment complex common areas like pools and lobbies/courtyards, food places, library, people just kicking it around campus.

• Bar mate! Bars.