Why does this guy keep inviting me to stuff?

This guy who I know from college. I was in a group project with him like 3 or 4 years ago. We both didn't keep in contact after the project and he would randomly send me a message once about wishing me happy birthday with a long fb message like we were friends but we weren't. Then, I got weirded out I didn't reply. Then he texts me about 8 months later and I reply and he says oh sorry wrong person but whatsup.

Then I replied to the fb message a year later ha ha saying I didn't see the message he doesn't' reply back.

Then he invites me to another event personally a year later I don't go. Randomly wrong number texts me again a year later. Now again invites me to an event. I ask for details he says sorry he checked his fb late. Then invites me to another event I had to cancel on him last min. I said I would make it up to him with drinks. was that a date invite.. oops. Then he texts me like a few days later asking if I wanted to play some cards as his girl that is a friend's boyfriend is hosting some game thing.

This guy is about 7 years older than me.

I don't get this guys behavior /

What Guys Said 2

• I don't get your behavior either really...

It sounds like you're not into him, but you make always make attempts to message him back... why is that?

• I don't know if I'm into him or not he could just become a friend if anything.

• *sigh* you're too indecisive... you should make up your mind ;)

• he probably thought of u, is desperate atm and wants to give you a try

• he is desperate and thus wants to try me lol that kind of hurts

• I do need to get my first kiss over with maybe I should just go out with him.

• dont get it over with that's a terrible idea. if a guy is your first kiss he shud be a good guy not a d***head

What Girls Said 0