Would you feel comfortable dating a person who is 5, 10, 15, or 20 years older or does age not matter? Only reason I'm wondering is because I'm talking to a guy who's around 15 years older than me. It's my first time dating someone so much older.
- I'm only comfortable dating someone my age and/or less than 5 years older.27% (3)17% (1)24% (4)Vote
- I'm comfortable dating someone more than 5 years older but no more than 10.27% (3)33% (2)29% (5)Vote
- I'm comfortable dating someone more than 10 years older but no more than 15.27% (3)17% (1)24% (4)Vote
- I'm comfortable dating someone more than 15 years older but no more than 20.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm comfortable dating someone more than 20 years older and/or I don't care about age when dating.19% (2)33% (2)23% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Age doesn't matter to me, as long as we're both legal adults, haha!
I've dated younger men before, I've dated men my age, and I've dated older men. I like the way older men look, I think men look their best 40-50 :-)
Having said that - you being under 18 (probably 16 or 17) and dating someone 31 or 32... that's a bit much for me. I'd be cautious and weary of his intentions, if I were you. Most of the men I've known wouldn't even consider dating someone that wasn't at least 21. They want women, not teens. The fact that a man in his 30s wants a teen gives me pause.
Best of luck!3