What do they really mean?

I really suck at dating even online dating. I have no experience in dating only first dates really and I'm 22. Guys please help me de-code what these guys mean as I'm too "innocent" to figure it out myself. I'm not necessarily looking for a relationship but I definitely don't want a hookup since I'm a virgin and also never made out with a guy ever, but I'm open to the kissing/making out part just because if I find them attractive and I'll have more experience so why not?

Newer guys I've met online and now deleted my account say this when I ask what they are looking for.

Jack: I just got out of 5 year relationship and I'm not looking for anything too serious.

Anthony: I'm not too sure, nothing in particular just meeting new people and see how it goes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jack: I want sex - possibly more if it's good.

Anthony: I want sex - possibly more if it's good.

Do NOT online date if you're a virgin. There's most likely a reason why these guys are online looking for a girl.

• But I've tried holy crap I've tried to get approached in real life (outside from a club) and all I keep making is guy friends when I approach. sigh.

• Just be yourself and you'll eventually find someone OFFLINE! It's not that no one will like you because you're on the bigger side, it's just that your chances will be hindered for the next few years. Young males tend to like super toned girls, you're right! Good luck.

• But then I know girls that are heavier or some wayy heavier my age or younger and they have boyfriends/experience some of them even dating super hot guys. So it can't just be my weight just saying lol

What Guys Said 4

• Jack want's sex. Anthony Just wants it all, sex possibly a girlfriend for steady sex someone to spend time with also.

• Jack: I just wanna get laid uhm I mean get back into the game.

Anthony: I'm up for anything at this point.

• Jack : I want sex. Not a relationship.

Anthony : I want sex, not a relationship, but I'm lying about it.

• jack: I wanna get laid.

anthony: I'm just hoping to get laid and was unprepared for this question and too stupid to lie and say I'm looking for someone special which why I gave a wishy washy answer.

What Girls Said 2

• they're just into dating and meeting people. Nothing serious.

• Jack: just wants to hook up

Anthony: just wants to hook up

• lol that about sums it up. Maybe I should get them to talk on the phone first so I can feel them out, one of them has already asked me out but maybe say I'm too busy to meet up a quick chat on the phone or something.

• No, I don't think they are worth your time. Find a profile that says "looking for a relationship"