He hasn't texted me in nearly 10 days...

i started seeing this guy, and we went out 6-7 times...last time it was my birthday and I invited him..we had a good time..it was going perfectly well...but since then he hasn't messaged me in 10 days...he doesn't wanna see me anymore does he?

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 days is a long time . . . I'd say his silence is a pretty good indication that he has decided to continue seeing other people. Any man who is TRULY interested would not leave you be for that long, unless he was really bad at communicating. Even then, would not be likely. Kudos to you for not blowing up his phone.

What Guys Said 3

• do the forensics . . . something happend at your party - 10 days it leaving it a little too long without any extraordinary explinations - something freaked the dude out - I'd go over the night in your head and look at any interactions he had with people you introduced him to (or may not have introduced him to) from his point of view - a crazy friend of yours? run in with the ex boy friend perhaps? - I don't know - but that's where you should start.

• I agree with this answer. I think something had to have scared him off.

• What do you mean by good time? If you mean you guys played monopoly, you should know why then.

In any case, 10 days is a long time, even for someone playing hard to get.

Hey, can you check out some songs on YouTube? Message me for details.

• If he hasn't contacted you in 10 days, he's probably not interested anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Just send him a text and see how he responds to you.

• that is weird though, you wouldn't think anyone would invest 7 dates( I don't know what kind of a timespan is was) in anyone then turn around and just drop off the face of the earth.