Ladies which is more attractive to you?

Say you're going on a first date with a guy that you just met, would rather have the guy be honest and straight up with you( NO BS) and lay out all his cards and he tells you what he wants or you just want just enough information and him being mysterious and not laying all his cards up on the first date and being a little bit mysterious.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you just met her - how can you KNOW you want her? you're just getting to know her too..?

Sorry - this makes no sense...

If its someone you know quite well and like a lot - then that's different. you're finally asked her out and you're wondering how full on to be. That's understandable - I would say tell her you like her and are really glad you are going out - but don't put too much pressure on the situation by telling her of your undying love. Give it time to breathe and develop naturally.

but by all means - yes tell her you really like her. that is very honest and shows trust.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't need to know every little thing about him on date number one, but I certainly don't wanna hear any BS. There's a fine art to being both straight forward and mysterious at the same time.

• up front. as far as chemistry we wouldn't be out on a date if there wasn't any. id already have to be very interested in you if I'm there. so id just rather know. no bullsh*t. I hate bullsh*t. seriously.

its not cute its not interesting. and an person yore getting to know is mysterious because you don't know them and you don't know who they will be in the future. all people are mysterious. its rediculous to try to invent mystery. look at all the difficulty even couples have understanding each other. you don't need MORE difficulty.

• No not on first date. On first date focus on your chemistry...if you have chemistry and you are interested in a second date then sort that out then lay your cards out

• some mystery is nice

• Mysterious guys can be very sexy, they leave the girl intrigued and wanting to find out more about them

• Tell me up front I don't have time to waste

• no lies, a little mystery

• I don't need to know every single detail about his life but no BS about what he wants in a relationship - if he wants something casual, or just sex, or a serious relationship the guy should be honest about it

• Tell me upfront if all you want is to have sex with me, so I can leave and not waist my time.

• be mysterious, girls like it:)

• I would rather him just tell me up front what his intentions are. I think the mind games are immature and a waste if time.

What Guys Said 3

• I would guess gals would just like to have a good time first outing, a break from the humdrum

• It depends. You have to strike a balance.

When the topic comes up, you should tell her your intentions in general, not specific to her. When the topic comes up, do tell her what you're looking for whether it's serious or not.

But two things you should NOT do , on the first date:

1) Talk about anything after the first date. Don't talk about what you want to do after the first date or plan out how many dates you are going to have.

2) If you really really like her or even think you love her, hold out on that. Because women take time to decide whether they like you or not. By telling her too soon and she's still not sure herself, you back her off into a corner.

• Kudos to skinandbones for actually saying she'd like some mystery. Damn right they want mystery. Everyone wants everyone to be all open, and tell them how they feel...but at the same time that behavior kills the excitement, and attraction for the other person. It's kinda like if you never received a birthday gift that was in a bag, or wrapped. Sure, its nice receiving a gift...but its much more fun to anticipate what's inside, and at least find out on your terms when its wrapped up.. Same is true with meeting new people. I realize you might think you've got no time for BS..and games etc..but finding, attracting, and keeping them attracted is a big deal. Go slow dude. If you don't...most girls (unless somethings wrong with them ) are going to look for someone who doesn't show them the store early on.