Seriously confused need some advice from girls

I started dating this girl a couple months ago, and she was all nice, and always texting me, like even at 6.00 in the morning, through out the day, and before going to be at night. We would Skype or facetime back and forth and all, but lately out of nowhere, she has gone cold on me. She stopped texting, won't Skype and when ever I ask her to give me a call or come online she says OK but never does. Lately we haven't been talking much and she always says she has been at work and all busy... I work 2 jobs and am pretty damn busy myself but I still take out the time to talk to her. I have never mistreated her, even wrote a letter on her birthday for her. I don't see why is she making everything so complicated?

Most Helpful Girl

• A) she is totally playing the mind game, first she's all cute and sweet, texting u, Skype, everything looks perfect and then suddenly baaanngg! She has changed for no reason, and your like what is wrong with this gir! And she won't give you any actual answer for this behavior ! She likes you but wants to assure your feelings, that's why she is doing this. You have two options 1) you treat her like you used to without thinking she has changed or 2) you play with the player, use her games on her.

B) she can possibily be busy at work, a lot of stress can make it up to irritate a person so much that we only wants to Relax! A little talking and then vanished!but if your asking her to come on Skype, and she's saying OK and not coming, that is toooooo bad, a bit of a chance is clear from her side, that she lost interest.

C) she must be having a hard time dealing with her family or friends. You should give her space, maybe Try to have faith in u, so she can share her problems!

Hope it helped, best of luck! :)

• As much as of a dilemma this is, If she has lost interest she could have said so, but lying constantly about her being really busy is a major deal breaker. Thanks for your response it's cleared a lot of stuff up.

• Thanks.c.. If you have a gut feeling that there is something fishy, then probably you should rethink ! Only she can answer correctly why she is acting like that. Trust me guys do such things, aand it annoys every girl!

What Girls Said 8

• Why don't you ask her.. Seriously that is the best thing

• Maybe she is going through a rough patch right now. I am going through some rough stuff right now and I seemed to have distanced myself from the ones who care about me just because they don't see what's wrong with me. Just give her some space and send her like one message a day letting her know that you are there for her.

• She has shown her enthusiasm in this relationship and she probably feels like maybe you are just not that into her.It's time for you to show your enthusiasm.

• She is probably just not in the same space she was. You are probably a great guy and she might like you a lot but she just can't handle being with someone. I'm in the same position as bad as that may sound I work a lot then school it's over whelming but I actually let the guy know I just can't date or be in a relationship with anyone at the moment. I'm sorry on behalf of her. I hope you understand and talk to her about it. Maybe I'm wrong. Good luck out there :)

• Thanks for your response, I tried talking to her about it but all she has been saying is idk, I still have feelings for you and all that but to be honest if you like someone you can take out a minute or two regardless of how busy you are. Much as I hate to say it; if you can't follow something through than don't start it.

• Then I think it's best you let her go. It's just not healthy being involved with her. Best wishes I hope you have better blessings next time!

• She has keeping initiative and enthusiasm for a while.

It is your turn to do this.

Hey, do not passive one or just enjoy her enthusiasm, show your feeling to her and let her feel it.

• she is playing with you, I think you should move on.

• have you thought that maybe she needs a little time but for clarity's sake you should send her a text asking her where you two stand

• It seems that you were asking her to call you to come on line, she was the one texting you. Maybe got tired of being the one to do this.

• I asked her to call me because she won't answer when I call her sometimes.

What Guys Said 0