This guy is blowing me off, what should I do?

We went on a few fun dates and last time we talked, he said he likes me and he wants to keep seeing me, and he told me he would text me Sunday when he got his new phone in. He has his new phone, he hasn't texted me at all, and he hasn't messaged me at all since Saturday.

Should I just stop talking to him completely? Or should I just message him asking what's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only Monday. Text him tomorrow and ask him what he's up to. If he doesn't respond obviously something has happened you're not gonna like.

relax it's only been a few dates. Too clingy he's not going to be interested, too much space he'll move on.

• Well he got a new phone and he said he'd text me with it. Shoud I just message him on fb asking how he is and see what happens?

• So how did it go? did he reply?

• Haha I'm not sure if I should message him. everyone says I shouldn't cause he's the guy and if a guy wants to talk to you, he will. its been four days, he would have by now and I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should contact him. He may think that you aren't interested if you always wait for him to initiate every conversation.

• Yes, let him know you think about him!

• Keep contact with him...don't overreact yet! 8-)

What Girls Said 1

• Hell yes, you should just stop talking to him.

Because if you don't, it looks like you are begging him for attention.

Sorry hun, but it seems like he is bullsh*tting you and making excuses because he doesn't have the balls to really tell you why he doesn't want to speak to you.

If you really care, I'd call or text him like "Hey, I thought things were going great between us but I was wrong? If you don't want to talk to me anymore ,tell me instead of stringing me along. It's tacky."

• I was thinking of messaging him tomorrow 'hey! what's up? let me know what's going on.' and seeing what he says. is that good?