Girls when does a guy become too clingy in the first stages on dating?

Would you consider it clingy if he texted you in the morning after your first date and said good morning how was your night? What if he said he missed you? Considering your first date is the first time you got to know each other and it went well (ended with a kiss on the cheek).

Most Helpful Girl

• If I liked my date, slept with a smile on my lips, and waking up with this cute good morning message, would be awesome. And trust me, I would be dancing. We girls never want to take the first move, we hate waiting for the guy to call or text, but if your doing things she likes, then waayy to go dude, your good!

Best of luck :))

What Girls Said 3

• It takes a lot for me to see if a guy is clingy in the beginning of the relationship, since that's when boys tend to act all sweet and romantic and I love it. In order for me to see him as clingy in this stage, he'd have to really overdo it. Like this guy I wasn't even dating (just flirting with) was texting me and if I didn't reply right away - I'm talking like 2 minutes - he would send another text asking if I got the first one. So I ended that before it started.

• "good morning" is a no no. Wait til you're closer, for now text mid day.

• It would be really cute if a guy did that.

What Guys Said 1

• It takes a little while for girls to get annoyed at clingy behavior . Usually when you describe it, they think it sounds great.

They are often confused when they find out they hate it, and have to dump him.