How long is a typical first date if the guy is interested?

Considering he picked you up in his car and took you out. Going to the park or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the time he picks you up and if he or you have work the day after. Usually if he picks you up around 7-8'ish until around eleven? Something like that seems normal to me.

• Ya he picked me up at 8:45 because I was busy earlier than dropped me off at 10:30 cause he had work. But then sent me a text telling me how I'm lucky he didn't drop me off sooner?

• Because I have bad conversational skills. He said a typical date is when guys ask questions and girls talk and talk and talk. And he said that he just talked more. But I don't see how that's a turn off.

• Then just talk a bit more on the next date, it's about getting to know each other and stuff, not point out your flaws from the date.

What Guys Said 3

• All night, if I like you... but that was back in the day...

I would treat my Mademoiselle to a good meal, good wine, my boring conversation, and a safe ride home. I would discount NEVER a Mom because she had kids. One of the greatest loves of my Life was an Older woman. Nancy was AWEWSOME in bed. I need to make a good apology to her. She was the Best...

• 1 maybe 2 hour max. Even a 30 min coffee date is enough

• All evening until it's getting dark

But it depends of your date - you can't just sit in the park all the time, more active & dynamic dates tend to make the time pass way faster

What Girls Said 4

• The last guy I dated our first date was 3 hours long.

• 1-2 hours.

• A couple of hours...

• longer than 5 mins