How long should I wait?

Yesterday I sent this girl a text and left a voice mail, we are not dating but she knows I am interested in dating, I believe she is interested in dating me but we are taking it slow and see where it goes. So how long should I wait for a response before I call her or text her again?

I appreciate the answers guys I really do, but I prefer getting feedback from girls since they may have a better idea of what I should do, no offense

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright If I were the girl you sent the text and VM to I would get the idea that you were interested. If you are completely aware that my phone is up an running and not broken you would of assumed I received the messages by now. So I would wait up to 2 days for a response. She might be busy.

What Girls Said 1

• just wait and be patient, she will respond.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't text or call again. She got the messages. If she doesn't respond in a week, you know it's a no-go and move on.

• Good luck with that.

• Sort of in the same situation as you my friend. I'm always the one making the contact, which makes me look like the clingy one but get this, whenever I do contact her we could converse for hours just texting about nothing...whats that about!? If I were you wait a good few days because she needs to realize that this thing has to be a 2 way street!

• hello my name is elena I look for the man who can make me feel we are one! The Man who can call me his love, the man who will be happy to spend night with me just talking and watching stars! The man who would smile to me at the morning enjoying seeing me without make-up! The man who will be ready to accept me into his heart with no boundaries.

• VM and text? Why? A simple phone call and leaving a message would do. You went overboard with the text too. You're both taking it slow? Or she's being slow, and you're following her? Wait 7-10 days.

• @ update..ha ha ha ha ha! Good luck with that dude...