Why do girls want what they can't get?

I've heard on the internet that girls have said stuff like "why should I date you?, "what makes you so special", it's like when I approach girls I'm trying to "sell" myself like it's some kind of auction! There is nothing special about any of us guys, there is nothing special about me, there is nothing special about girls, there is nothing special about anything THAT'S LIFE! We're here and that's it. Are all girls so shallow? I understand that you girls care about looks I get that and I care about looks too, what I don't get is when girls find any excuse to stop talking to me (online and offline), offline it's not so bad but online dating is the worst which is why I quit, why are you girls so shallow on online dating? Give us guys a chance.

Why do girls want what they can't get? Why are girls more shallow than guys? Why are they more shallow on online dating than offline?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do girls want what they can't get?

Likely the same reason guys want what they can't get as I don't see many guys seeking their equals instead I see most fat, ugly, average guys seeking gals that are more attractive than themselves and often (much) younger.

Are all girls so shallow?

Likely most gals are so shallow no different than most guys are so shallow.

Why are girls more shallow than guys?

I highly doubt gals are more shallow than guys when studies show that guys are more visual and place more importance on beauty and youth.

Why are they more shallow on online dating than offline?

I doubt this considering online dating samples like OkCupid's Your Looks Your Inbox which showed how 2/3 of guy's messages go to 1/3 of the most attractive gals while gals messages go to guys of varying looks. link

"Give us guys a chance."

LMFAO @ this bs that seemingly guys generally pull. Yeah I don't see most guys giving chances to gals and asking out gals they find unattractive, repelling, or repulsive so I see no reason for gals to give guys chances.

What Girls Said 7

• is this meant to be trolling? it was already done like a day ago.

• Why do guys want what they can't have?

• Why do guys want what they can't get? lol, it goes both ways..

• You're not getting any sympathy out of me. The same crap happens to women at a higher rate.

• ummm...not really

• I think guys are the same

• Based off your post, your definition of shallow is when a girl rejects a guy because he is not good looking. Um, girls care about looks.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't actually think most girls are overly shallow, granted when it comes to certain people they just obsess over them... I think a lot more guys are very shallow, I'm not saying you're one of them... but surely you notice that a lot of guys do tend to go for girls way out of their league... Hell even I do it, not on purpose it's just I can't help who I'm attracted to? As for being more shallow online, I'd say because it's easier to be cynical behind a computer screen than in person when someone can actually see their flaws.

• 20 year old women online have a massive number of choices.

Anyway, when they ask why they should date you, you should say 'well, I feel embarrassed mentioning it, but since you're asking, I have a huge d*** and am amazing in bed. I don't like to bring it up that fast though because I'm looking for a girl who likes me for who I am, because I'm a decent guy and fun to be with and they connect, not just because I'm like some sort of super orgasm generating machine'.

• Girls in your age range have tons of options, even more so on online dating. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

• Oh boy. Let the bashing begin! Average guys can attract women. But you gotta come off as fun and interesting. Self confidence and how you carry yourself can really make a difference. I know mediocre guys that have the hottest girlfriends.

• Because they suck, that's why. They're all just money-grubbers anyway.

• No place for honesty on GAG apparently.