Do British white men date black African women ?

Well you might be wondering why a USA ! Girl is asking this, but I recently discovered a British expat in lower Manhattan! I also love the accent and they are so sweet! If you have ever been to England, did you see much couples that included black women and white men? I am also in College now so did you see any in Schools too? Lol that's it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah of course, and I physically live here. I don't think the other user knows what they are talking about. The same American stereotypes that exist in America aren't even known to a vast majority of people here. I guarantee you, you'll be lucky to find a few people in britain whom believe black women are "ghetto" or even hear people use the "n" word, for the most part they are viewed as the same. British black girls aren't trying to follow an American black women stereotype so that isn't something that will generally come to mind.

However... there are still white guys who genuinely aren't attracted to black girls here so even though they don't believe in the black American stereotypes, they might not find them physically attractive as is the case with people from every race. Also different cities and areas are vastly different, there are some places where it is very common but other areas there aren't. It isn't uncommon to see a black girl with a white guy

What Guys Said 5

• david bowie is married to a black woman

mick jagger wrote Angie and Brown Sugar (beautiful ballad) about a black women he was in love with

So yes I think some British men will consider dating ablack woman

• Last time I was in England, I didn't see any interracial pairs around. Though I wasn't around any schools at the time.

• yes.

• In my experience most white men do not find black women attractive. I live in England and can tell you that you hardly ever see a white guy with a black woman. It is seriously rare. But who knows, he might be worth a shot!

• Aren't you a virgin and religious? You might not mesh well. All of them go on about how Americans are prudes. There are plenty of sluts here, so if we are prudes, they'll want to f*** you before saying "hello." Good luck with that.

• Are they all like that though

What Girls Said 2

• More than likely, no

But it doesn't hurt to try flirting and see how he responds. The only thing is, one of the reasons white men dislike black women is because black women are aggressive. So making the first move would probably put him off

• Oh bequiet

• Why do you think that mulatto women are an exception? I mean aren't there a lot of light skinned black women?

• omg lol. This is just too funny

• From what I've seen and heard yes. They are more open to the idea of being with a black women. But be wary. Some just have that " big black booty" fetish.