Why she texted me to delete her number?

So I met this girl couples month ago. She likes me and I like her but we are friend. Every since I move back to California we been texting and facetiming every day. I was one of her best friend. I never call or text her she usually call or text me saying I miss you or love you. But after a few week she stop texting me and calling me.. But I didn't wanna bother her so I never texted or call her. But she texted me out of no where, saying hey. I said hey, then she reply saying how you been. I said I've been good how bout you, she reply I been good. After about 9min she texted me saying delete my number. Well I did delete her number but I'm confuse now, is she mad at me, I didn't do anything to hurt or make her mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is mad at the fact that you were "ignoring" her, and probably felt like you didn't like her anymore or wanted to talk to her.

What Girls Said 9

• Because you're not making any effort, it probably bugs the sh*t out of her. Make effort.

• She's most likely mad at you cause you didn't make the effort to text or call her and she might of just did the not texting for awhile thing to test you and to see if you really care some girls do tht

• She clearly expected so much from you and didn't treat you as a friend. Dude just let her go, you don't want the drama unless you like her more than friends :).

• You did not give her the attention she wanted/ was longing for. Forget her she is immature anyways. She should have just been blunt about her intention instead of such a childish request, she has some growing up to do

• You did not showed enough interest and now you live far away,so she move on.

• she likes you and wish you would do more...so she is mad ... if you like her ... well its long distance...so tell her you wish her luck

• I think you should move on and date other people.

• She wants attention

• Well, whatever her reason is, she's obviously unstable. If you don't want drama or extra stress in your life, ditch this girl. And permanently deleter her number and never contact her again. If she's acting like this now, things will only go downhill from here.

What Guys Said 3

• The request itself is crackpot. It is not her concern what numbers you're storing in your phone list. If you'd been stalking her, it could be a reasonable side request, but you're not.

She's crackers. Forget her.

You should not have deleted her number though, the next time she calls you'll have forgotten who the number is and you'll not see who is calling. Not so good.

• sounds like she found another dude.

• Ploy for attention.