What to do if she was waiting for my text for a week?

So we been texting and face timing for a long time. After a week we haven't text each other but out of nowhere she texted me and had a good convo, after she said good bye and I said good bye. About 18min later she texted me and said delete my number, well I did what she said cause I thought I hurted her and mad her mad. I was heart broken through out the day. She texted me again at 2am saying I change. I reply saying I'm sorry I don't know what I did to hurt or made you mad at me. She reply saying you didn't hurt me, I'm kinda heartbroken cause I thought you ignore me and didn't want anything to do with me. I reply I never ignore you I didn't wanna bother you and get you mad, she reply you never bother me your the only guy who I love talking to and I've been waiting for your text for these couples of days. I don't know what to do I feel heartbroken and stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude since when is the art of texting causing heartbreak? Call her, apologize, maybe text her at least a good morning or night everyday since she sounds needy in that department, but point out that if she wanted to talk to you...she knows how to type to. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO TEXTS FIRST. G'luck :)

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe you should apologize about it face to face. It's much easier to understand if you two have a good talk in person.

• Dont let a whole week go by without talking to her. That can make a girl feel insecure or like you don't care.

• Well not a lot of girls like it when guys don't make an effort to text then so obviously she really like you and you like her so I'm not saying call her every hour but nxt time don't wait so long to text her cause it makes her think you don't care

• Dont ignore a girl ever. If you like her then go for it and be as clear as you can about how you feel. Don't be a chicken.

• She is tripping in my opinion. You did nothing wrong you didn't text her for a week big deal you guys aren't going out.

• Don't ignore her

• text her more often that that.

What Guys Said 4

• She's one of those girls who insist up down left and right that guys only text her. She'd be the same way in a relationship. If she wants to talk to someone, she needs to take initiative.

I bet you were worried about smothering her so you gave her space. Instead, she interprets it as "ignoring" because she thinks too highly of herself when she wants something and insists that the guy comes to her. Now she's trying to make you feel rejected by telling you to delete her number because you didn't text her. You should have just said "sure" and deleted the number because if something does develop she's just gonna to threaten your relationship over and over again.

If she was honestly "waiting for your text" for a week straight. She should have just texted saying "hey what's up?" If you are always the one texting her you're going to feel taken for granted and neglected like she's never think about you. Don't waste your time on such a girl.

• You all have to stop this stupid texting and have real conversations. Apologize, re-state that you like her and take her out on a date.

• If we could just go back to life before texting...where both sexes couldn't show their ignorance so easily. Unbelievable!

• She has acted like a f***ing moron (typical girl) and despite wanting you and liking you, she told you to f*** off and delete her number.

Which you did, because guys are straight forward and simple and uncomplicated.

You have to allow for the fact that girls are beyond stupid. If a girl was dying of thirst, she'd find a reason to pour a glass of water over your head. They are that stupid.

Go apologize to her, and don't tell her how stupid she is. But in future, when she says something like "Go away!" or "Delete me number" don't be in a rush to obey.