Why do guys make strange comments about a girl's body?

I mean like when you're making out with someone or dating, it reaches some intimacy level, and bam, here comes a remark about some body part or other strange comment. Like "when was the last time you kissed a guy?", "it's been a while since I kissed a girl like you", "oh your bum is not as hard as I thought", "your boobs are actually not that big", and on and on.

Are these only strange to me? I would never (and think most girls too) say this kind of things to a guy even if I indeed thought he looked rather different than what I had imagined, and especially not during making out. Some are just rude and hurtful. Is this because you just don't care about the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds weird to me, personally I think it's people who haven't got a clue how to talk to women at all... I know when your a guy and talking to other guys you can say really weird stuff and they're just like 'Yeah, sure whatever...'.

What Guys Said 2

• seems to me that you are talking about a one specific guy or maybe a few you've come in contact with.

why do they make those comments? I'm not sure. Sounds like they are a bit anti-social in the sense that they may not realize that some of the comments are strange and really off the wall or awkward...essentially they don't seem to realize that in a social setting certains things (perhaps that float into their head) are better left unsaid

• Not just one guy, several and from different backgrounds, and not just my experiences either. Every guy seems to have something to say.

I even understand being disappointed, but could live without those remarks...

• "every guy seems to have something to say"

I've never said anything like what you mentioned. maybe re-evaluate the guys you've been with. is there some trend or similarity among them?

• I'm glad to hear that, both for you and the girls you meet.

Maybe it's just bad luck then? Actually I was thinking all guys are like this, except when they like the girl. Then they might be more forgiving or accepting.

I don't think the guys I met had anything in common besides being rude, idiots and showing their true colors in such occasions. =/

• I think saying "it's been a while since I kissed a girl like you" is supposed to be a compliment, but the others I don't know. I usually don't say anything during make out sessions.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they are rude and think they are funny and usually has problems with their own bodies like zits or small d*cks

• I know guys like that. They're just being obnoxious as hell and lacking insensitivity.