Would you rather DATE 'healthy skinny or healthy chubby'?

by healthy I mean just slightly underweight or just slightly over weight. and not overweight muscles it's over weight fat.

• Healthy skinny
    40% (14)52% (13)45% (27)Vote
  • Healthy chubby
    60% (21)48% (12)55% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say healthy healthy haha

0|1
    2|1

What Girls Said 18

• Healthy chubby. I'm thin but I have a little pudge and I'm bigger boned.. I'd prefer a guy who's larger than me. I don't want to break him by sitting on his lap. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy chubby. I'd prefer a guy who's larger than me. I've had my fair share of stick-thin guys, and I'm not attracted to that body type at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for scrawny guys. Most of my friends would go for the thicker guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually dated both types. I prefer healthy chubby hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my men with a little extra,I actually find it sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • healthy skinny I guess because that's what the boys around here are

0|0
    0|0
  • I am alright with either but I guess I will choose healthy skinny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why obese is not one of the options? ? I rather date

A obses guys :) love eating burgers with them

1|0
    2|0
  • Healthy chubby. A guy being skinny is an extreme turn off to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy chubby. I don't mind even if the guy has belly

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one but the must be taller than me! 5'11 and up lol I'm 5'5-5'6

0|0
    0|0
    • and why that huge height difference you are practically the height of his shoulder then. which is a turn off for most.

• Show All
    • Well only someone ignorant will think it's like having sex with a 12 year old. Get your mind out the gutter because that's disturbing. Also people have their preferences, I like tall guys while you like a girl that's your height I guess.

• i don't judge people do what they like to do, but it just looks weird when he have to literally get on his knees for every kiss or hug.

• I'd date both make who ever is hot my bf

0|0
    0|0
  • healthy skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm healthy skinny right now because it's really hard for me to gain weight. I would also personally rather date a healthy skinny guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like chubbier guys. They don't make me feel so intimidated by their healthy looks and athletic body. Guys who are super skinny make me feel bad about myself especially if we're dating I hate being seen next to him!

0|0
    0|0
    • So in other words you like fat guys, so people can think your better looking then him? Did I read that right?

• Show All
    • basically! then it's not that awkward weight difference

• Understandable I get where your coming from. I couldn't see myself dating a girl who weighed 120lbs sine I weigh around 250lbs? But then again I couldn't get a women to go out with me even if I paid her.

• Healthy chubby, definitely.

I don't care for the underweight look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how girls are more willing to date a heavy person then men.

2|0
    0|2
    • Its because they're insecure about being next to a guy in better shape than them.

• Okay, sure. But also "notice how guys are more willing to date a skinny person than women."

• I would date both. I'm attracteed to skinny men, and I could care less if a man was carrying a few extra pounds.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Healthy chubby.

I think older women who happen to gain a few pounds on their frame (compared to their youth) are beautiful. Nothing extreme or obese though. They just glow to me. Some celebrities that are normally thin look great around the face when pregnant for the same reason. Don't get it twisted, I'm not into the obese look. A few extra pounds is so loveable and feminine to me.

A good comparison would be Nicole Eggert in her youth versus her older self.

Youth

link

A few extra pounds

link

There's nothing wrong with the first picture. I have nothing against skinny girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy Chubby I am more attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy chubby. Big t*ts and a big ass give me a big...

0|1
    2|0
  • I like a girl with something to grab

0|0
    0|0
  • A healthy chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girls, I love the tight ass.

1|1
    1|0
  • i like both skinny girls and curvy girls each in a different way.

0|0
    0|0
  • i vote a, I prefer skinny girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Difficult to answer but may be it will depend on the person. If I like her, then it does not matter if she is health chubby or health skinny. CONCLUSION: May be health skinny but depends on the the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • The females users on here are lying their asses off, when they said thy would rather date healthy chubby my butt. We all know if they had a choice it would be healthy skinny. They don't want to look shallow.

0|1
    4|1
    • No, I really like meat over bones.

• Show All
    • Sorry not good figuring European kg or cm lol. Your friends are not only funny but probably good looking as well. Two things I'm not.

• i'd say he chooses his clothes and style greatly and approaches as many as 5 girls every day. in fact it took us 3 hours to walk one mile cause he talks to every girl he sees. (even sometimes with her parents standing)

• girls would rather date the perfect face model guy

0|2
    3|2
  • Healthy skinny definitely, slightly underweight is OK, but I couldn't date overweight

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah. God knows we have enough of a weight problem in this country, and it only gets worse as you get older.

I'm surprised girls aren't as interested in skinny guys. I guess they always want someone oberbearing.