Do you hate texting and why?

Do you hate texting and why?Kindly cast your vote and thanks beforehand!

• Yes,I hate texting.
  • No,I like texting.
  • I am neutral about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate how it has clearly made dating and relationships much more complicated. I spend a lot of time on here answering questions for people who are losing there minds over a texting situation for no good reason. People! pretend texting doesn't exist in the dating world. Instead communicate the old way..you know...how phones were meant to be used? Better yet...screw the chit chat of a text message, and meet your new flame...crush...whatever in person like people have been doing for thousands of years! Texting is literally killing relationships from ever getting off the ground.

There are about 10 people on here everyday that would be happily dating...not stressed...less confused if they didn't text. Texting is a sorry way to get to know someone...and a terrible way to flirt. I mean..are they really LMAO...or did they just type that? You don't know.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't really bother me, I never really text anyone first and they don't really text me. When I do text sometimes I want to reply, others I can't be bothered...

What Girls Said 11

• I find it's easier to say what you really think in a text. People are reluctant to speak up verbally and if you're speaking to someone who avoids communication text messages kind of leave them with an obligation to reply.

• I have a love hate relationship with texting. It becomes addicting after a while. I hate when the person you are texting shows no emotions like not adding a " ;) :) :P " once in a while. But slow texters top the list.

• Sometimes I do, but it gets really annoying after awhile if a person is not putting forth effort to keep the conversation flowing. That's why I rather speak in person or over the phone, but even that can be a hassle.

• No I don't mind it at all.

• ii rather talk on the phone then texting

• I prefer it.

• I hate texting. I like to hear the person's voice and you can get your message across better.

• No I love it!

• I like to talk on text. But I Hate it when guys play the stupid texting game.

• I don't texting but most people prefer to not meeting each other in person anymore so I guess I have no choice.

• I voted B.

I usually prefer texting.

The only times I prefer a phone call is when I'm really emotional or when we need to have a serious conversation. Otherwise, texting works for me :-)