I'm always the first to text her..how to reverse this and make her see what its like?

This girl I really like is constantly giving me mixed signals...one day we'll text for hours and then the nxt day she'll completely ignore the text and then text back like a day later (no way to treat anyone in fairness). I am always the one to initiate conversation too. So how can I stop being the one who is always waiting on the reply? Its like as if she knows that if she waits long enough that I will cave and text her, and it makes me feel like a sad dog chasing a bone and I'm sick of it. My head is telling me just let it go and move on, but I know deep down there is something there. We Haven't seen each other all summer, even though I attempted to organise nights out with other mutual friends but we both never seem to be free the same weekends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to your head...STOP texting. You're giving her all this attention that obviously she doesn't deserve or want. Girls who like you...make things seem easy..they help you out. Is she helping you? NO..she's not. In the future..forget the blasted texting! It will save you a lot of misery, misunderstandings, wasted time.

What Girls Said 2

• she is not interested in you. don't waste more time with her.

• but ignoring her until she tests first...

What Guys Said 1

• Why haven't you seen her this hole summer