If a guy barely talks to a girl when he's out of town is that a red flag?

I have been seeing this guy for a month now. Everything has been going great. When we are together it's just so fun a relaxed. He works a lot so he calls periodically and texts. When he texts he initiates but takes forever to respond. Before he left out of town he was extra busy the week before getting his stores in order and preparing to go. didn't get to see him, but he did apologize and tell me when he comes back he will give me so much more. He left and didn't message me until almost 3 days after he arrived to his destination. That very same day he was leaving to another country so I sent him a message to make sure he got there OK. Never got a reply. Saw him online couple days later sent him a message he didn't reply. So I told myself I am not gonna talk to him at all until he returns. I don't know what to think. He has been only periodically but has said nothing. I don't know what to think. I am so confused.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel like if he was doing something bad he would have a guilty conscience about it, and therefor feel the need to talk to you and act as if he wasn't doing something bad

What Girls Said 0