Ahh I don't know what to do!

im extremelly into this guy. and he keeps saying we are going to hangout but doesn't say a day. just asks me where I want to go. I don't hint I want to hangout but I do sometimes initiate the conversation. I Haven't talk or text him in a week. its driving me crazy, but I was the last one to text him last time.its hard to hang out because he lives 2 hrs away. but I want to at least talk to him. What should I do?

no mean comments please

What Guys Said 2

• When you answer the question of where you want to go, suggest a day and time as well. Also, how on earth does it help your cause not to hint you want to hang out?

• what I meant is that its not me pressuring him to go out . he is the one that brings it up. And I don't get why someone would be asking someone out but they don't make it happen. I did say the place already. And I know its a place he really likes

• If he's not texting or calling, he's just not that into you.

What Girls Said 0